More info about the Scavenger Hunt:
The Olympia Chapter, Order of DeMolay is a non-profit youth leadership group.
They use practical, hands-on experience to open doors for young men ages 12 to 21
by developing the civic awareness, personal responsibility, non-profit management
and leadership skills so vitally needed in society today. They are organizing Scavenger Hunt Fundraiser, The Great DeMolay Race, A Quest for Swag on
May 26, 2012 from 11am - 5pm (Team Check-In 9:30-10:30 at Port Plaza).
Teams will be competing for various prizes donated to the race. You will have fun using intercity transit while following clues designed to lead you to key locations in Olympia, Lacey and Tumwater. Come join the DeMolay in this fun adventure May 26th!
Follow the Steps Below to participate! If you have any questions, please contact us.
Great DeMolay Race, the Quest for Swag
STEP 1: PICK YOUR TEAM (no more than 10 members per team)
STEP 3: Get Complete Race Info & Download Race App! Follow the Steps Below.
More Info about the Scavenger Hunt:
The Great DeMolay Race, the Quest for Swag is a fun Scavenger Hunt throughout Thurston County where teams will be competing for the various prizes donated to the race. You will have fun using intercity transit while following clues designed to lead you to key locations in Olympia, Lacey and Tumwater. Come join the DeMolay in this fun adventure May 26th!
How to Participate in this Scavenger Hunt throughout Thurston County:
Create Your Team (10 people max per team)
- Register Your Team on Eventbrite by May 24th (Cost $20 per team)
Filling out check-in forms prior to the day of the race will speed up the check-in process
- At least one team member should have an Iphone or Android/Smart Phone
- Search for DeMolay Race in the App and you get our guidebook
Check-In Race Day May 26th 9:30am - 10:40am at the New Hands on Children’s Museum
- New Hands On Children’s Museum on the corner of Thurston Ave NE & Jefferson Ave NE
- Have a fun team name picked out (feel free to wear costumes!)
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- No driving allowed throughout race
- Destinations will be accessible by Public Transportation through Intercity Transit
- (teams will receive tickets to ride the buses at check-in)
- Teams must stay together throughout race
The Great DeMolay Race Starts at 11am SHARP
- Winning the Race is accomplished by getting to the final destination with all of your pieces of swag from the different destinations (the race ends at 5pm)
- Prizes awarded to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Place Teams to get the final destination
You can Pay for your Team at Port Plaza May 26th from 9:30-10:30am! Cost $20 per team.